Planning your Huddersfield trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Huddersfield such as events and attractions, to make your Huddersfield visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Huddersfield, you’ll find everything you need for your Huddersfield holiday on Whats On In Huddersfield.com. Our What’s On Huddersfield guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Huddersfield – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Huddersfield by checking out our Huddersfield News and Events Calendar pages.
See what's on in Huddersfield. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Huddersfield Local News
The fixture was scheduled to take place at Chesterfield’s Technique Stadium on Wednesday evening but will now not go ahead. The Independent – Huddersfield…
St Helens have not played since they beat Castleford in the Challenge Cup final on July 17. The Independent – Huddersfield…
Rovers’ match against Catalans Dragons has also been called off. The Independent – Huddersfield…
Issue 32 of Huddersfield Local History Society’s Journal is now available. Current members of the Society receive a free complimentary copy of the journal. However, if we can’t tempt you […] Huddersfield Local History Society …
Performed by Mikron Theatre Company, and centring around the short-lived Huddersfield Atalanta Ladies FC, the show really excels in its intricacies The Independent – Huddersfield…
Friday’s game between Huddersfield and Wigan is off and St Helens’ trip to Leeds could go the same way. The Independent – Huddersfield…
His previous deal expired next summer. The Independent – Huddersfield…
None of bottom three Fulham, West Brom or Sheffield United managed to reach 30 points this season – a first for the competition. The Independent – Huddersfield…
1 2 3 Next »
- Ramsden Heritage Walkby Dave Pattern on 6th July 2021 at 10:46 am
Join local historian David Griffiths on Thursday 15th July 2021, 1 pm for a free online tour exploring the story of the Ramsden family’s impact on Huddersfield from when they
- Issue 32 of the Society’s Journalby Dave Pattern on 15th June 2021 at 10:42 am
Issue 32 of Huddersfield Local History Society’s Journal is now available. Current members of the Society receive a free complimentary copy of the journal. However, if we can’t tempt you
- May 2021 Newsletterby Dave Pattern on 21st May 2021 at 10:18 am
Our newsletter for May is now available to read online or download in PDF format. The contents include: details of upcoming events Edward Law History Prize The “Memories of Our
- April 2021 Newsletterby Dave Pattern on 23rd April 2021 at 10:12 am
Our newsletter for April is now available to read online or download in PDF format. The contents include: details of upcoming events book review of “Yorkshire Rebel” (Alan Brooke) Welcome
- March 2021 Newsletterby Dave Pattern on 26th March 2021 at 10:51 am
Our newsletter for March is now available to read online or download in PDF format. The contents include: details of upcoming events new publications Lost Railways Castle Hill – A
- Government set to open border to EU and US travellers without quarantineby Adam Forrest on 28th July 2021 at 7:23 am
Boris Johnson says talks under way with US to let people travel ‘in a way they normally do’
- Boris Johnson promises disabled people ‘better life’ – but charities say plan lacks detailby Adam Forrest on 28th July 2021 at 1:55 am
Campaigners say national disability strategy falls short of providing ‘transformational change’
- One in five women actively trying to get pregnant smoke cigarettes, study findsby Maya Oppenheim on 28th July 2021 at 1:41 am
‘It’s worrying that awareness and behaviours haven’t really improved,’ says report author
- Murder investigation launched in north Belfast after child’s deathby Andy Gregory on 28th July 2021 at 1:31 am
Two hospitalised and one arrested in Ardoyne
- ‘Catalogue of errors’ led to hospital death of two-year-old girl from flu, inquest findsby Sam Hancock on 28th July 2021 at 1:21 am
Medical staff failed to provide proper ‘attention and knowledge,’ coroner says
- Team GB swimmers rewrite record books at Tokyo Olympics as true team effort delivers third gold medalby Malik Ouzia on 28th July 2021 at 7:58 am
You have to go back 113 years to the 1908 Games in London to find the last time Team GB won three swimming gold medals at the same Olympics.
- Lara Johnson-Wheeler in Tatler shoot: Boris Johnson’s daughter on the empowerment of shapewearby Rosie Fitzmaurice on 28th July 2021 at 7:57 am
‘When shapewear is used as a foundation for comfort and confidence – to amplify the goodness there – there’s nothing controversial about that at all,’ writes Boris Johnson’s eldest child
- Tom Dean becomes double Olympic champion as Team GB win 4x200m freestyle relay gold in Tokyoby Malik Ouzia on 28th July 2021 at 7:57 am
Great Britain have won their third swimming gold medal at the Tokyo Olympics after their men’s 4x200m freestyle team produced a sensational performance to claim a dominant victory over the Russian Olympic Committee and Australia.
- House prices fall 0.5% in July after stamp duty holiday deadline – indexby Holly Williams on 28th July 2021 at 7:52 am
Nationwide Building Society said the average house price in July stood at £244,229, down from £245,432 in June.
- Tokyo Olympics: Defending champion Simone Biles withdraws from all-around competition ‘to prioritise wellbeing’by Malik Ouzia on 28th July 2021 at 7:45 am
Simone Biles will not defend her Olympic all-around gymnastics title on Thursday, pulling out of the competition to focus on her mental health.